Contact us on +2348133742738 and +2348056089202

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 3 June 2012

A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A FATHER AND SON

May: My son am tired.
June: Why?
May: My time is up, i will be going to join your forefathers.
June: I know, you had time, but not enough to be with you... I will miss you Dad.
May: Let me tell you some things before i go,Make sure you take care of this person
June: Who?
May: The person READING this conversation of ours
June: Okay.
May: i made some promises to this person during my reign, i fulfilled some, and couldn't
June: But why couldn't you fulfill all Dad?
May: Well, my son time and human factors affected some of the promises.....
June: But....
May: But surely, I spoke with God on this person's behalf, and God granted my wish that you may fulfill the rest promises that i couldn't. So these are the rest of the fulfillment you will carry out on this person.
June: Go on Dad 
May: Stabilise this person's health all through your reign, there shall be no sickness! Oppen a direct link   between God and this person.
June: Done, carry on Dad


May: Ensure that this person's wish comes to reality within the shortest period of time
June: Alright
May: Give this person wealth that will touch lives of multitudes.
June: Surely
May: Make sure that you remove all remaining hindrances to success from this person's way and make the year a huge success.
June: I will dad, no problem 
May: Pay more emphasis on the advice of his person's friends, don't worry about this 
June: Got it
May: Now i can pass to the beyond happily, May you be prosperous!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here